Beginner’s Yoga Course Newquay
New beginners yoga course coming soon. Make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter to be the first to know!
New to yoga?
Do you need to relax? Could you really use an opportunity to destress? Is it about time you took some time for yourself and took better care of yourself? Would you like to build flexibility or strength, to feel better about yourself, to have fun and be full of energy? Our 6 week beginner’s yoga course is just what you need…
As a newcomer to yoga it can be overwhelming and a little scary to step straight in to a group class. You might feel you are not strong or flexible enough. The sanskrit words, seemingly strange yoga poses and number of bendy people can be overwhelming and intimidating.
If you are new to yoga, or haven’t been to class in a long time, or you are recovering from an injury, this course is perfect for you. Or if you do have some yoga experience but would like to go back to basics, refining your alignment and deepening your knowledge feel free to join us too.
What you get when you book on to our beginner’s yoga course:
- A supportive, friendly and relaxed environment to begin learning about yoga in a class where everyone else is also new to yoga and in the same boat!
- A knowledgeable and understanding teacher to guide you in a small group environment.
- An in depth understanding of the asanas (the physical yoga poses) with help on your alignment and any modifications that you need if you may need for your body including if you have any injuries.
- An introduction to the wisdom and teachings of yoga in an accessible and inspiring format you can apply to your every day life
- A deep relaxation, and a blissful slowing down. Time for yourself and the tools to maintain more calm and tranquility in your life.
- Enjoyable meditations that will show you how to calm your mind in an easy and relaxing way.
- Increased flexibility, strength and tone, relief for aching, injured or tired muscles and joints plus a lower risk of injury in the future.
- So much fun! You’ll smile, laugh when you lose your balance and make some wonderful new friends.
- All your equipment including yoga mats, straps, blocks and lavender eye pillows for a wonderful end of class relaxation.
If you will miss more than one of the dates we recommend waiting for the next beginner’s course when hopefully you can make more of the classes. Sign up to our newsletter here to stay up-to-date or join one of our all levels group classes in the mean time.
If you can’t attend one of the dates it’s still worth going ahead with the booking – you will learn so much and we can ensure that you are caught up on anything that you missed
Any other questions?
If you have a question we haven’t yet answered please do email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Every time I go to one of Jens classes I have fun and work hard doing a whole variety of different yoga moves.. It’s never been the same, that’s what I love about it! Jen is fab, she always has a beaming smile and she is so passionate about what she does. I leave every class feeling great, energised/relaxed/ toned/ flexible!! Would seriously recommend to everyone. ~ Isla R
Jen is a fantastic teacher. She teaches you the yoga moves to your capabilities and limits and pushes you beyond so you improve both physically and mentally. You notice improvement in posture, strength, fitness, tone, and remaining slim and it is also good for the mind, to connect more to the body and stillness and focus. I recommend her teachings and classes, if you are beginner or advanced. ~ David
After years of trying class after class I thought id never find a yoga teacher that I liked. I don’t just like Jen’s classes I love them. Great challenging classes for all levels! ~ Vicky L
Always an amazing dynamic class , different every time !! I love Jens class she pushes you but always makes it fun ! An inspiring instructor x ~ Vicky C